SafetyNow has been chosen the “Best Solution” for the 2016 CODiE Award in the category of Best Risk Management & Compliance Solution (see the list of great finalists).
Judges for the CODiEs consist of industry peers such as IT Directors, CIOs, CMOs, CLOs, trade journalists, educators, and consultants, ensuring the CODiE Awards remain one of the most respected awards in the industry.
This is SafetyNow’s first CODiE win and the first time we have participated in this competition.
We’re proud of the commitment of so many people to make our safety compliance, training and reinforcement solutions the leading edge choice for SMBs, municipalities and universities.
SafetyNow was selected the “Best” for the following criteria:
- Regularly-updated, expert-reviewed guidance on training compliance
- Customizable, ready-to-use training materials to support online, onsite, or blended training programs – including onsite meeting kits, streaming training videos, and interactive online training courses
- An integrated learning management system and reporting tool to manage learner training records and activity
- A safety incident and observation reporting tool, which can be used to proactively monitor and analyze safety issues across an organization, enabling quicker identification of potential issues requiring training or other required safety interventions.
- A simple user dashboard experience and fully-responsive, mobile-friendly
- Fully-responsive training content that’s highly engaging and will work on any device
Here are a few of the great things that judges had to say about SafetyNow:
- “This product works very well and is intuitive to use with the search and interface not overly busy.”
- “Usually if the technology is good, the content is shabby but this product seems to be a very effective marriage of both.”
About SIIA CODiE Awards
Since 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards have recognized more than 1,000 software and information companies for achieving excellence. The CODiE Awards remain the only peer-recognized program in the content, education, and software industries so each CODiE Award win serves as incredible market validation for a product’s innovation, vision, and overall industry impact.
The SIIA CODiE Awards were established in 1986 so that pioneers of the then-nascent software industry could evaluate and honor each other’s work. During the years that followed, the program evolved into three tracks (content, education, and software) and then further evolved into two (business technology and education technology) — but our core mission has always remained the same: recognizing excellence by honoring the software and information industry’s leading products and services. Award winners are able to leverage their CODiE Award as a prestigious representation of outstanding achievement and vision in the software and information industries.
The origin of the CODiE Award’s name alludes to the program’s basis in the software industry, in which the word “CODiE” is derived from the word “code”. The CODiE Awards logo, re-designed in 2004, combines the word “CODE” with the symbol for information (“i”) to visually represent the CODiE Awards’ focus on the software and digital content industries.
SIIA is the leading voice for technology, data and media companies. Companies rely on SIIA to help drive innovation and growth of their industries through public policy efforts, in-person and online events and the protection of intellectual property.
- Promote the Industry: SIIA promotes the common interests of technology, data and media companies as a whole, as well as its component parts.
- Protect the Industry: SIIA protects the intellectual property of member companies, and advocates a legal and regulatory environment that benefits the entire industry.
- Inform the Industry: SIIA informs the industry and the broader public by serving as a resource on trends, technologies, policies and related issues that affect member firms and demonstrate the contribution of the industry to the broader economy.